.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Sure you can Jump higher the Ostioperosis is all cured!!

Friday, October 14, 2005

Sure you can Jump higher the Ostioperosis is all cured!!


long_jumper_break
Originally uploaded by BillBigBill.
OUCH!! Yeah white men can't jump but we sure the hell know how to land correctly!! This looks pretty painful but hey other peoples pain can sometimes be funny!!

3 Comments:

Blogger kathi said...

Please don't ever show anything like this again...this nearly made me lose my supper.

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah. He looks like he's overreacting. Just a little break. What a little girl. When I break limbs I scream in the face of children and laugh my ass off.

2:46 AM  
Blogger idobcool said...

Cool, now he has THREE knees!

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home