.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): The Ladies alway say goodbye when Bill leaves the gym.

Friday, September 09, 2005

The Ladies alway say goodbye when Bill leaves the gym.


womens-fitness-photo
Originally uploaded by BillBigBill.
Wow this is a lot of Bitch power in one spot. Beautiful yes but scary as hell! This many women in one spot could be nothing but trouble...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey. Sorry I was at work yesterday, and didn't know when a good time to call would be. I'll try to call you sometime today though. Yeah, I put in my two weeks at Blockbuster, er actually three weeks. This way I can enjoy my favorite holiday before I go. We all know what my favorite holiday is.

10:54 AM  
Blogger pappy said...

Thanks for having all the girls welcome me. And thanks for dropping by my blog.

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I think i'm in that crowd ;)

Thanks for cruisin by my spot and leavin your yummy lil pic in my comments :D

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yes, you are so yummy!

5:00 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Oh Will YOUR the only one who will "melt in your hands not in your mouth!!!"

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home