.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): POWERLIFTERS!!!

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

POWERLIFTERS!!!


images
Originally uploaded by BillBigBill.
I have been meeting some different kind of weight lifters at the gym. I am not used to these people they are POWERLIFTERS!! There is a lot of difference in the way they train and the way the bodybuilder trains. First they use very heavy weights. Second they only do a few reps and lots of sets. Third their form is not exactly perfect. The body builder uses the muscle till its exhausted and then hits it again to make the muscle shred and this enables more muscle fibers to build giving you bigger muscles. In order to do this you need to isolate the muscle group with which you are working and then keep the muscle tight as you lift the weight using only that specified muscle group to lift it. The Power lifter uses numerous groups of muscles to perform these lifts. Lots of power lifters have that bulky grizzly bear look to them because they need that bulk to help get the weight up. I would love to have the power but I don't want the bulk. I work to hard keeping that weight off and that makes it worth my wild.. I am still striving to be stronger but I will be satisfied with the combination of strength and build!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

12:08 PM  
Blogger idobcool said...

HA...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home