.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): 600 lb Bench Press!!

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

600 lb Bench Press!!


Feb_Pi20
Originally uploaded by BillBigBill.
This is powerlifting at its finest. This is an incredible amount of weight to be lifting. Very impressive and very tempting. I enjoy body building more because I don't like the bulky body you need to have to be a power lifter. and don't tell me you don't need the bulk!! I am going to ask Greg and Web what drives them to powerlift. For me I dig bodybuilding because you need to be training constantly. Your diet your sleep everything that goes into your body needs to have a rhyme and reason!! Plus the lifting is more intense with bodybuilding. You have to totally isolate the muscle group your working and that takes concentration and great form. Powerlifting you use a group of muscles to perform the lift so its not as ...... Well I am not putting the power lifter down at all, I am just giving my point of view and after I talk to Greg and Web and Duane over at the Dog pound gym I will post what drives them!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home