.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): POWERLIFTERS!!

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

POWERLIFTERS!!


images
Originally uploaded by BillBigBill.
Today at the gym I bench pressed 350 lbs a few times. I felt great and loved it. After that I continued on with my chest workout till I could hardly move any weight with my pecs. Then I worked on my Tricepts and as I did a couple of new guys came into the gym. Greg and his father Web. The only powerlifter I new before them was Duane the owner of the gym and I have yet to really see him work out. I think he lifts before I get there. Well Greg and his Dad put 2 45 lb plates on the bar and threw that up. Then they put 2 more and then 2 more and then 2 more each time popping them up like nothing! They where benching 400lbs like nothing and Web I believe is in his mid 50's! It was great to see such power at work!! More to come from these guys.

3 Comments:

Blogger idobcool said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate these people....

12:09 PM  
Blogger Eric2613 said...

Hey BB, had to check out your blog after you stopped by mine. Good to see there's another cool chicago guy out there. I have to say I hope that I look half that good when I turn 40. Your passion really translates well in your blog.

I'm in sort of a predicament at the moment. I was in this messed up relationship which ended in a break up with this girl back in April and I sort of let everything go. Over the past year, I put on 30 lbs (it's hard to even admit it but it's true). I took a good look in the mirror last night and decided that I needed to get back on track right away. Do you have any diets or workout programs that you suggest? I'm much more dedicated if I have a program to stick to. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

P.S. You should delete most of these crap comments, looks like you have a lot of spam on there. Lata playa.

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home