.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Wrigly Field Home of the Cubs and Buffet?

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Wrigly Field Home of the Cubs and Buffet?

Yes this is where I am taking my wife to see Jimmy Buffet and Coral Reffer Band. It will be a mob scene and if your a people watcher you will be in heaven! I have seen Buffet 2 times and he pts on a good show and the crowd is a really laid back one. More pics to come......

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey. If you get on today, you should give me a call. I'm off till wensday.

3:36 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Hey its Monday today and I will call you when you learn how to spell Wensday correctly I will give you a hint you forgot an E and a D some place in the word. E is used in elliterate and D is used in unintelegent......
I will call Tuesday I am early early early guy at work!!

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You only knew how to spell Wednesday from "Wednesday's Whoa!:

12:10 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

I'm gonna come down there Harrison and Kick some sand in you face Bitch!!

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home