.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): 600 lb Bench Press!!

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

600 lb Bench Press!!


Feb_Pi20
Originally uploaded by BillBigBill.
Today I was very pleased with myself because I was able to bench 350 lbs a few times. My best bench was 400 lbs. Today all that was pushed to the side as I met Greg and his Father Web. They threw 2, 45 lb plates on the bar and popped it up, then they threw 2 more on and popped that up. Then threw 2 more on, and then another 2 more they had 8 plates on the bar over 400lbs and Web the father who seemed to be in his late fifties threw it up 5 times no problem!!! Then Greg put it up. I was ending my work out about that time and left but I can see the attraction there for wanting all that power. I like body building and I am strong and built with a small waist. I believe it takes more discipline and dedication and that feeds my ego more than just putting up a lot of weight. That's just my perspective I think next time I see these guys I will ask them why they dig powerlifting over body building. I think the powerlifter can be translated into 16 inch softball and the bodybuilder can be translated into golfing......Props to all who muster up the time and energy to do either one. They say the meek shall inherit the earth but whole the FUCK is gonna hold shit up for you weak ass bitches????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home