.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Big Bill Pearl

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Big Bill Pearl


bp145
Originally uploaded by BillBigBill.
Jesus!! Look at the arms on this lad!! I am going to do some further investagation into his past ventures in body building. I believe he was Mr.America and Mr. Universe 1956. Man this was one of Arnolds idols and I guess we can see why. More to come on Big Bill Pearl.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I once knew someone named Big Pearl. She was an eighty year old lunch room lady, and she could pretty much beat anyone at arm wrestling... damn.... I'm just lieing.... I need sleep!!!!!

6:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, remember that time I gave you a pearl necklace?

6:32 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Holy man alive!!! Use a word..One word that can be taken either way and which way do you go??? Right into the gutter!!!
Alas.... I am alone in the world..

7:16 AM  
Blogger idobcool said...

I'm 3 seconds away from flagging your blog. Naughty Naughty!

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You DISGUST me! not really... you kick a lot of ass.. don't worry.

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know what happened, that just kind of hatched out of me.

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If they get too crazy, it's best just to put your setting so only other bloggers can chat. That way they aren't anonyamous,and probably won't harass you. I'm going to bed. Peace out big guy.

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home