.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): AHH YESS!! The Dog Pound Gym.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

AHH YESS!! The Dog Pound Gym.


IMG_2032
Originally uploaded by BillBigBill.
I actually spent $5.00 tonight and went to a gym to get away from my garage and see what new and inavative workouts are out there floating around in the gym. Well much to my surprise there was nobody at this gym from 6:00 pm when I started my work out until around 7:45 pm. I was like a kid in a candy shop! I had the whole gym to myslef and loved every minute of it. I worked out for almost 2 and 1/2 hours!! I did my back, delts, bi's, abs and traps also. I just couldnt stop!! (kind of like when I masterbate) But anyhow I am going to start going to a gym once in a while to get that eye of the tiger thing going and to show off a little... This place is totally off the beaten path and it's great because you pay as you go! No contracts. $30.00 a month. I don't think he is gonna be there long because of lack of business but if he promotes it and gets some word of mouth going who knows... More to come!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friend told me I wasn't fat, and I can eat all the bread I want to.

6:30 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Who is your friend the pilsbury dough boy? Yeah I bet he promised you a big fat bread stick!!

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah... how'd you know?!

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home