.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): I can't wait to go Fishin!!

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I can't wait to go Fishin!!

This is an awesome story...as most fishing stories are.. I believe this to be true and the pictures are very cool. I can only hope to hook into a few of these bastards this year. There is nothing like the feel of a good tug on your rod... So with baited breath I must wait for the time and weather to change so I can put The Rica Marie back on the lake and wet a line...........
Northern
>> >This guy told me about this fish that was caught in the late fall and> >I> >thought he was bullshitting me. He just sent me some of the>pictures.> >Here's the story. The guy fishing in the late fall caught a good>size> >northern pike. When he was reeling it in he thought he got tangled in>a> >log. He pulled it closer to the boat and looked over the side and saw>the> >three foot northen he caught, but there was a bigger fish biting into>it.> >He brought it to the surface and took a picture of it and saw it was> >another northern, I mean a big ass northern. The picture below is>the> >big northern eating the three foot one who is hooked. He had a>muskie> >net and scooped both fish in. Anyway he never weighed it or measured>it,> >he was too tired and since he scooped it with a net and did not catch>it> >on a hook he let it go. He showed the picture of him with the fish in>the> >boat to some other guys who e-mailed it around the country and>apparently> >just by looking at it everyone is agreeing it is probably the biggest>> >northern ever caught.
Northern2

1 Comments:

Blogger Heff said...

I plan on getting my rod tugged on tonight. Good luck with your fishing endeavors.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home