.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction)

Thursday, January 19, 2006

AR000702

Well This is a picture of me 20 years ago when I completed Basic Training for the United States Air Force. This is the same thing my son has completed this week!! We have not spoken since he went in on December 5th 2005. I have recieved a couple of short letters from him and I have sent him 5-6 pretty long letters to keep his spirits up.. He graduates this Friday 1/20/06 and will be going to the south states for his technical school. I am still not sure where he is going yet. Lets all wish him luck and hopefully he will be close enogh for me to ride down and visit with him... Good Job Airman Androoooooooooo!! Se ya soon!!

1 Comments:

Blogger BigBill said...

Jenny; I will give you his address as soon as I get it!!!! Damm it woman Chill!!!
Hersh: yes the optimum word being PRETTY.... When will hero's blog be up?

3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home