.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): This is what my ASS looked like when I was fat!!

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

This is what my ASS looked like when I was fat!!

moguls
Just been thinking about skiing lately and I can't wait to tangle with some bumps like these!! I may be big but I can handle myself on the hills. I am not excellent but I do well enough for a guy my size. Can't wait to blog some good action shots from this years fun!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger BigBill said...

Yeah man!! If he is ready I will let him know everytime we are going... I will be more than happy to get him up there with us!! I think Uncle Toe Knee is possibly going to try again!!

11:41 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Stepfanny:
yes it is very beautiful but also deadly!! You can wipe out pretty hard on these bumps! You have what is called a yard sale. thats when you fall so hard that all your gear is scattered around the final resting spot of your lifeless bloody corpse. It looks like someone put all your shit out on the front lawn for a yard sale!!LOL

11:58 AM  
Blogger josh williams said...

My brother lives in Idaho so I hope to jet in and mooch off of him for awhile. Ski and mooch off my big brother two of my favorite passtimes.

2:18 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Excellent! Do ya think you will be listening to any evil bands on the mp3 player while your skiing!!! Don't let the TOL commander find out and chastise you in front of the other peers!!!

3:09 PM  
Blogger josh williams said...

I have Sirius radio and it fucking rocks other than that no... On the slops I think I would look a little dated with a walkman and dayglo tights. There are no evil bands as far as I can remember other than Charles Mansons attempts at the Rock arts. May you have fresh powder and ski nymphs waiting in the hot tub. JW

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home