.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Happy Veterans Day!! Bitches!!

Friday, November 11, 2005

Happy Veterans Day!! Bitches!!


Air%20Force%20Plaque
Originally uploaded by BillBigBill.

Yes Mother fuckers your welcome! I served this great nation of ours and gave four years of my life to ensure your freedom and ability to live the American way!!
I would like to thank everyone else who has served, is still serving or is about to serve! My Son Androo!!!
You go boy!
Androo is going in on December 5th 2005!! Best of luck Buddy keep your head up and pay attention to detail!!
I would like to also take a moment here and pay respects for the Servicemen and women who gave the ultimate sacrifice and died in the line of duty to make sure we could have little things like these blogs...Think about it.....How unselfish they were and well, just think about it and remember to hold your head high when they play the National Anthem and if someone is talking tell them to SHUT THE FUCK UP AND PAY RESPECT TO THE FLAG AND WHAT IT STANDS FOR!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you :)

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah thanks old man. I'll thank my parents if they ever bother to call me tonight. (They don't like me very much.)

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that Ozzy's old guitar player?

5:50 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

That is Ozzie's Ex-guitar player. His name is Zack Wilde his music is really good . Reminds me of old Black Sabbath.

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home