.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): LOVE! AHHHHHH

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

LOVE! AHHHHHH


May08^07
Originally uploaded by BillBigBill.

This is the love of my life..My wife... A woman who needs no introduction...Lets give a big blogger welcome to my significant other and slutty little party favor Julie!!!!WOOOWHOOOOO!!!!!!
Yes 13 years of wedded bliss and all that goes along with it. I thought I would give her, her props!!
She has just started a new job and is kind of wigging out here and there about the newness and I just think we should just take some time and say a little prayer for her.......Ok Also give it up for her putting up with my partying days and sticking it out and standing by me whilst I blossomed and emerged from my cacoon and flapped my moist sober wings for the first time...That was four years ago. In fact this picture was taken and both of us where under the influance of several bottles of Rodities wine down in Greek town Chicago. We ate Lamb and stuffed grape leaves and had bakliva had a good evening... So if you wondered, this is what keeps me going!! Hubba Hubba
I will have to post a more recent picture.

OK now that I have the nice shit out of the way .. Lets get down to brass tacks!! I am kind of pissed because The women (Mom-in-law, Sis-in-law Leslie, and Julie) want to go out to a resturaunt for Thanksgiving dinner!! I think that's a total load of shit!! Home is for the Holidays and that's what I want to instill in my children. I have recruited a few people to help with the cooking and cleaning but to no avail!! Last year it was the same thing!! We went to a Freakin Irish resturaunt for Thanksgiving dinner! These fuckin micks didn't even have any dark meat from the turkey!!! WTF??? I don't want to cause a scene but I am tempted to just stay home and cook my own meal!! My 12 year daughter feels the same way and so does my bro-in-law Jose. I am not sure where Idobeastool stands on this matter but I for one am a little perturbed. Any ideas on what I should do? Please advise!!

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW to the first part of this post.
To the second part. If I ever live down there, and this stuff is pulled on ya, you, myself, and Jose can just fly down here and have a feast with the locals.

6:37 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Local what?

7:09 PM  
Blogger idobcool said...

I like home cooked Thankgiving BUT if it ain't being cooked at home the only thing to do is go out.

Bill, Lets cook the dinner this year, Me, you & Pepe. We can do it! What do you think?? It will be fun, I'll make cookies too, REALLY, I'm not joking here...Lets cook the dinner. I'll get my Moms recipe for stuffing. I've seen her make it dozens of times. I can do it. Lets plan as to who does what & we'll have the best dinner ever created.

7:29 PM  
Blogger idobcool said...

Let us not forget the peas!!!

REAL Cranberry sauce, NOT that jelly shit in the can.

7:30 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

One year before my Dad died, we took him out for Thanksgiving (he was living in a 'home' in Indiana) and we went to Cracker Barrel. He took his teeth out at the table and cleaned them in his glass of water, wiped them with his napkin and put them back in. A couple years after he died, we went on a Thanksgiving cruise and it was fun. BUT...the best part of a Thanksgiving dinner is being able to relax, unwind, eat in several shifts and LEFT OVERS!!! I'm with you on this Bill.

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jose, Pepe, you guys are asses!

10:29 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Tony: I am game! See if we can do it at your house. Leslie and Joe are going to Mexico the day after Thanksgiving so we can't have it at their house.Julie has to work Friday after Thanksgiving, so we could have it at our house but their will be issues. I believe Julie is going to ask Mom to have it at your house.... If you could expadite this it would be greatly appriciated. Also Erin is in with us also. Joe is getting a Turkey and I am getting a turkey So we can cook them at our houses and bring them over to your house. We could have Pepe do a green bean caserole with Jalapenos and cilantro? I could do a sugar free fat free moose with protien powder. Rudabeggars and sweet taters call me and I we can set it up...

6:11 AM  
Blogger idobcool said...

OH Bill, the girls ain't buying it. They all want to go out. What can we do?

11:50 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Let them go Erin and I will stay at our house and eat there! I hate the freakin holidays!!!

12:00 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Hey by the way My Mother and Father are excpecting you and Mom to come over again this x-mas eve!!
This thanksgiving you can come over to my house for dinner if you don't want to go with the women.
Holidays are for family at home and thats what I am sticking with.

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW... have connection problems and be unadle to surf and you post a million times! lol

You guys look good! ;) You "match" if you know what i mean *s* What a sweet guy you are!

and uhh go out??
huh.
not me! lol Im makin the pies and my family is happy because they WILL have good gravy this year! (i didnt go to my Moms last year and have heard how crappy the pies n gravy were for a year! lol)

If you go out... there will be no left overs? No Turkey sammiches??

lol shit i usually make my own on the weekend (if im at my Moms that year) just FOR the leftovers! LOL

7:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I AM SO PUMPED ABOUT THANKSGIVING!!!!

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home