.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Bears Win!!! 6-3 Yes!!

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Bears Win!!! 6-3 Yes!!


CA6BS1UJ
Originally uploaded by BillBigBill.

Thats all I can really say about this win. They don't look really good but they are winning their games. I just think that if they end up going to any type of playoff they will have me biting my nails down to the knub!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger idobcool said...

The wind was bad out there. Did you see that kick that went sideways...that was pretty funny.

If we get into the playoffs it won't be very suspensful because we'll be, One-and-DONE!

3:51 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Ah yee of little penis AND faith!!
Don't count us out until the fat lady sings!! I said it will be a nail biter but I you must have faith...It's what keeps us going....

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home