.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): My diet is working really good!!

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

My diet is working really good!!

rappin_golem
I am feeling a little weak and I believe I have lost some size Its the new Karen Carpenter diet.

Why do birds suddenly appear?
Every time, you are near?

"Those aint birds Bitch they are vultures and they are fix'n ta eat choo"

Androo I thought you could use this on your site!! Take it and run!!

3 Comments:

Blogger kathi said...

Now, this was just a nasty lookin pic.
Okay, so it made me laugh, what of it?? :)

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Golum is such a pimp. OH SHIT! I JUST GOT AN IDEA! uh oh. Thanks Bill.

4:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO.. looks like me after several rounds of chemo!

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home