.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): My life rated!!!

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

My life rated!!!

I got this off of "Kathi's" site who got it off of "Sable dawns blog" I have not had time to analize it and I don't know if I should. I guess I could make adjustments to some of the catagories but then I wouldn't be being myself would I?
Should I change because this says I am at a certain level of happiness or success in a certain catagory of life? I think not. I mean we can all try to become better people but I don't lead my life by one of these scales or tests. I do like to take them but I don't put much thought into them. We all know whats right and wrong and thats how we determine who we are... Have fun with this one.. I don't even know if 7.4 is good or bad!!!

This Is My Life, Rated
Life:
7.4
Mind:
6.2
Body:
8.8
Spirit:
7.2
Friends/Family:
6.6
Love:
5.5
Finance:
6.4
Take the Rate My Life Quiz


I don't know what this means but I guess I am doing alright. I am above average in all catagories and OH Fuck it I am fine!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger idobcool said...

Hey, fix Andrew's link!

5:43 PM  
Blogger idobcool said...

add an x to his url...thats all you gotta do

5:44 PM  
Blogger josh williams said...

I got a 10 but I didnt take the test. Is that cheating?

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH! Thanks Tony!!!

9:12 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

Trust me, it's completely idiotic, bogus with a side of science fiction!

3:35 PM  
Blogger I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

I took it and did extremely well, so the test must be completely accurate!

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home