.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Delbert McClinton

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Delbert McClinton


images
Originally uploaded by BillBigBill.

I love music and I am going to start plugging some of my favorite songs. I am then going to try and down load from audio blogger!! Keep your fingers crossed. The first song I will try is one of my all time favorites> It's a Blues song from Delbert McClinton entitled "Ive got Dreams" or just "Dreams". Stay tuned.. I have to go to parent teacher conference...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooo conferences! I LOVE those... other people tellin you how wonderful your kid is! woo hoo!

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All mine were the teachers telling my parents I was fucking insane... Hey Bill. How many inches are your bisops? I doubt I spelt that right, but whatever. Is fifteen inches good?

6:08 PM  
Blogger idobcool said...

biceptuals

8:43 PM  
Blogger I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

let me know if you figure it out. I've wanted to get music on my blog for the longest time.

12:49 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

15 inches is a good start...But remember my son life is a journey and those little 15 inch twigs will soon become the very large branches of the mighty OAK!!!!
Mine are 20" solid!! They used to be 21-22 inches but I lost weight and cut them up!! You have the genetics to get big and retain muscle size!! use it to your advantage and lift weight!!
15 inch arms? I have seen bigger arms on a chair!! Great Grandma Wilkins had 15" inch arms!!!

2:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw... damn.. my spirits are so crushed now... I'm just giving up altogether...:(

3:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bill. Give me a call when you're not all freaking busy.

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home