.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): LOW CARB!! I love it!!

Saturday, October 15, 2005

LOW CARB!! I love it!!


Picture 130
Originally uploaded by BillBigBill.
Ask my family or anyone that knows me and they will tell you This is how Bill rolls (with out rolls and butter!!)
What we have here is a feast fit for a ......Well ME!!
This is what I might whip up one Sunday afternoon and this would last me..Till about Wednesday.
So see it's not that hard you just have to kill and eat alot of cows, chickens and pigs!!
Keep the carbs to be eaten early in the day and only good carbs..

2 Comments:

Blogger idobcool said...

I see clogged arteries and a triple by-pass in your future. Eat more fruits and veggies!!

9:11 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

I do eat fruits and vegetables.
I went to the audult day care center last week and had my runn of the place I had Janet she was a car crash victum and is current considered (available) or I mean now brain activity she is a vegetable. Then I had Margrete who Overdosed on Doenes back pills and when she was active she was a lesbian so she is my fruit... LOL
Sick humor around Halloween I love it!!

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home