.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): I don't know coach, it hurts somewhere around my ankle!!

Saturday, October 15, 2005

I don't know coach, it hurts somewhere around my ankle!!


682942294
Originally uploaded by BillBigBill.
Holy Crap!! I love the pain!! Can you feel it! I bet this sounded like a dried chicken bone when it let loose!!
Man that had to be something to feel the stress twist you leg farther than ever before, first the pain and then more pressure! Your eyes squint and begin to tear as your face winces and you throw you head back to scream but nothing comes out. You think Oh man this kills, the twisting continues until the pressure is to much then a sudden drop in pressure and all the sudden there is calm, you feel kind of numb and confused very light headed. Until you look down at your feet. You don't realize it right away because your mind can't register this scene...It's not normal, so you look around at other people and you can see your pain in their faces!!! Then it hits you ....OUCH!!!!!MY FREAKIN LEG!!!
This is really gonna make line dancing hard!!

2 Comments:

Blogger kathi said...

Damn it Bill, what did I ask you NOT to do????

6:25 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

I'm Sorry!! But These are really interesting... I will try to watch it.. Please except my most humblest of apologies..
On the other hand remember if one slips through I have apologized....LOL

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home