.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): One of my favorite artist Duane Alman

Saturday, September 03, 2005

One of my favorite artist Duane Alman


alman_bros01-thumb
Originally uploaded by BillBigBill.
I have been to several of their concerts and must say they really need to shorten some of their songs. I love the blues and all but man one thing for certain The Alman bros songs go one forever... I have recently listened to a Duane solo effort of blues songs and it is excelent. Keep it up bro.

5 Comments:

Blogger idobcool said...

Being that you're a fan, I thought I'd let you know that it's, ALLMAN.

2 L's

9:16 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Being that your GAY! You wish it was an ALLMAN world!! Or ALLMAN joy!

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are all suck

9:12 AM  
Blogger idobcool said...

"YOUR" The possessive form of you.

"YOU'RE" Contraction of you are.

7:11 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Alright lets try thia..
"You're an asshole" The hole in one"s ass.
"Your mangina has sand in it"
Figure that one out on your own>>>>>LOL

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home