.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): MY BAD!!

Friday, September 02, 2005

MY BAD!!


sandow
Originally uploaded by BillBigBill.
For the last few posts I have been refering to this gentleman as Earle Sandow, His actual name is Eugene Sandow. I got him confussed with Earle Lieberman the afore mention self proclaimed expert on phyiscal conditioning who wrote an exercise routine from 1923 which I was in the midst of reading. My sincer apoligiez go out to both gentlemen involved. Once again though I would like to point out that EUGENE here has an excelent muscle tone and definition even in the early 1900's. Hard work good diet and exercise and you will get results.

3 Comments:

Blogger jacko492 said...

Spam is getting heavy or it's my imagination. I'm getting scared to even post ! Saw your Blog, it's put together well. The reason I'm checking sites is I'm trying to get ideas. I have a small site now called,Cell Phones, that covers topics like prepaid cell phone deals , naturally. Stop by if you get a chance. ---Jack---

9:44 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Hey Jack!! if this is a spam add I WILL find you and WILL shove your cell phone so far up your assyou will have to listen to your chest to see if you have a call coming in!!!!
If not I am truely sorry for my abruptness.
Your not welcome here dealer of spam fuck off!

4:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like John Holmes

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home