.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Before Little Richard was singing he was lifting!!!

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Before Little Richard was singing he was lifting!!!


little richard
Originally uploaded by BillBigBill.
My nephew Mark can do this with his belly and you can actually see his spine thru his rib cage!! Once again an early lifter around 1940's this guy has got a good build. Back in these days they didn't strive for the six pack abs. They went more for a vacume look like this dude here. Strange but effective his very thin waist gives the illusion that his upper body is huge. I would refer to this as the Ethiopian syndrom... Look close you can see the grain of rice he had for breakfast...Its stuck in his throat.....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill... I have a new idea. Post about women with slight builds.

1:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or bread.... mmmmmmmm... bread...

1:26 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

10/4 young jedi!! I will see if I can get some pictures of built chicks.. I like the more toned naturally built look on women Like Cory Everson (I believe thats her name 1980's Mrs Olympia). Some of these sterioded pumped up chics are freakin scarry.
Natalia. Yes it is on odd look but none the less its a form of being physically fit. You will always have to look, it's human nature to be curious.
Peace out.

4:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, yeah we'll def. have to get you out to Japan if I get stationed there. I'll save up for half and you save up for the other half, or something. We'll figure it all out.

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home