.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Circa 1900, Earle Sandow

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Circa 1900, Earle Sandow


Figure-3-Sandow
Originally uploaded by BillBigBill.
Surfing the web I ran across these old pictures. Wil probably would have rephrased that to say the he had cum upon these old photos of half naked men but I digress...
Its not the nudity here that is of interest its the fact that back over 100 years ago they hit the weights and produced physique's like this without growth hormone or steroids. This is an early photo of Earle Sandow. "Killer boots man!" I was able to down load a workout from an early 1900 expert and self proclaimed "America's leading director of Physical Education" His name is Earle liederman. More on that later.

2 Comments:

Blogger BigBill said...

Better yet I have a thong like his...Although mine is plad. (I am not sure if I spelled that correctly)

4:46 AM  
Blogger idobcool said...

Bill, you don't spell anything correctly.

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home