.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Quitting something else?

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Quitting something else?

quit%20smoking1

Alright, now I am on another journey to see if I have the discipline to tackle this habit!!
I am currently at my 5th day of no smoking.. I am doing this for a number of obvious reasons as shown below but also to make it easier to afford a jet skiing wave running contraption. At 6 plus dollars a pack up round here in Crook county it is getting very expensive. So wish me luck.. So far I am talking a mile a minute and will snap your head off at the drop of a dime!! Everyone in my office is throwing cigarettes at me and ordering me to smoke....
If I can kick this habit I must just have to take up Huffen spray paint just so I can quit that habit also... Although I don't want my face looking like a painters drop cloth...
Somehow the song "I can't quit you ,Baby" From Zep sounds pretty cool right about now..
And I'm off to the gym..

Smokers_Lungs

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY YOU!!

Thats awesome Bill, Keep with it!

Don't hurt anyone!

6:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh and yes I am gald I dont have to be around you, so should you be... I throw whole cartons *L* Ask D1

6:37 AM  
Blogger Heff said...

Way to go Bill. - This coming from a guy that quits smoking ALL THE TIME, lol. You'll feel better during workouts, too. By the way - what's been written on your palm in the picture, your address and home phone number in case you get lost ?

7:44 AM  
Blogger idobcool said...

Awesome Job LugHead!!

Does this mean we can't sniff glue anymore either?

1:44 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

HEY FUCK OFF MAN!!
Oh I am sorry, I am a little on edge... I have people at work throwing whole packs of cigaretts at me telling me to puff away..
I usually reply Shut the Fuck up!! I'll come over there and snap off your chubbie little fingers and smoke them ya rotten son's of bitches!!
So yeah I am a little on edge.. FUCK!!!

6:56 PM  
Blogger Wayward Hatch said...

I smoked my last cigarette on October 15, 2000. If I can quit and you can't, then obviously you're just a big juicy pussy.

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home