.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction)

Sunday, April 08, 2007


Rabid Rabbit

stop crying!! you will scare the Easter Bunny. Remember readers evil is every where and even the cutest of venues that seem harmless to us might be frightening as hell to others!!! This poor child is being forced into a picture that he is not very happy with.. This is the way I feel when I am asked to dance.. I get really scared because I don't have the ability to self medicate with a little bit of liquid courage...
Anyhow remember this picture next time someone is really freakin out about something that seems harmless to us..
easteriscancelled

This is what is really scary, If you show this to people they will definitely be afraid... of you!!! What kind of sick fuck finds humor in this? I mean look at the waste of eggs!!! Good lord do you realize the poultry carnage that is going thru my mind!!!
Happy Easter Bitches!!

2 Comments:

Blogger idobcool said...

Yeah, get off my case about my fear of Helen Hunt!

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home