.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Gone to far?

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Gone to far?


IMG_1897_jpg
Originally uploaded by BillBigBill.

I think so! I like the abs but when the pec's start to seperate and they get that totally ripped look it just gets unsexy. I mean I can appreciate the work she has put forth and I know it was not an easy road to get to where she is but I just don't know... As I look at her more I bet when she relaxes and is not all pumped up I bet she has a very nice shape to her.

Ahh what the hell I would throw one into her!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I'd rather fight and box all these chicks instead of taking them out for a night on the town.....(that's not a good thing)...

2:07 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Andrew! According to current reports, well lets just say your not the most masculine one in Fallon.......
At least thats what I hear.. I mean what if she knew where the pressure points where or if she know how to throw an arm bar on ya???

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd definitely spank that

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey. My dad's full of crap. I could take anyone at anytime. I'm way too hardcore to get beat up.

5:14 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Well a good friend of mine refers to it as the Big Breakfast!!!LOL
Right TOL Commander?

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home