.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): Daddy Daughter Ski Weekend

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Daddy Daughter Ski Weekend

hospital_sign

This weekend we take it a little bit easy on the slopes. (just a little bit). Erin is comming with me for our annual D and D ski weekend. It's cool because she still like to venture out with me and spend time with me. My wife don't ski.. (She don't want to get hurt?) So it's just Erin and I. These are times that Erin will think about later on in life and remember foundly. It's good to have one on one time with your kids also. She is almost a teenager and we are beginning to develope that communication barrier.. BUT don't worry I am big and strong and break down barrriers with a KIck of my foot!!! So wish us luck and we will post on Sunday with some cool pics.
Peace Bitches!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger BigBill said...

Yeah she better!!! Or next time she might be pushed down a double diamond trail!! (DD stands for expert run)LOL
Yeah it was kind of nice and relaxing and I really think she digs that sometimes just laying on the couches up at the lake house just watching movies. She has such a hectice schedule that I think she enjoys a little down time away from the computer and phone and stuff. Figure we laid around after skiing from 4:30 pm till the next morning when we got up.....
Any who I think she might have been a little bored being with just me. i think she really wants to bring a friend next time???

2:15 AM  
Blogger Steph said...

Girls love their daddy's spending time with them. Hope you both had fun.

3:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO?? How did it go? *s* Here it is tuesday and no pics?? whats up with that?

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home