.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): SATURDAY Morning I woke up to this lovely site!!

Monday, January 23, 2006

SATURDAY Morning I woke up to this lovely site!!

ski 1-21-06 004

So we left Chicago at 6:0pm and what should normally take us one and a half hours ended up taking us two in a half to three hours to get there. When we started out Friday night it was raining but as we got closer to our objective the snow started to fly. I had to keep at a speed of nor more than 30 miloes and hour on the toll-way because I could'nt see more than 15 feet in front of me. But we got there and hit the fish fry and then played some pool and made it an early night so we would be ready for the slopes and when i got up in the morning this is what I saw looking out the back porch of the cottage. I had to leave the ski van all the down by the compound entrance because the snow was too deep to get through!!!
It is a Beautiful site though....Ahhhhh

4 Comments:

Blogger idobcool said...

Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn... the clean, cool chill of the holiday air... an asshole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer...

12:20 PM  
Blogger BigBill said...

litlsysta:
Yeah when had a blast.. When can Nick go up?

Idobeastool:
Nice one!!! Classic.. To bad you don't ski..(bitch)

Jenphiner:
Fruition? Yeeeaaaah!! If it snow fruit people are gonna be pissed! plus really confused....
But I love the snow as well..

2:27 PM  
Blogger idobcool said...

Bill, I see, from your recent comments, you have finally found God.

Good for you!

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fuuuuck that looks cooooold!

fun though *s* i'd be waitin by the fire for ya lol

hot chocolate n schnapps please :D

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home