.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}
Music Video:FAMILY GUY (by Funny Videos)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

>Big Bill's B.U.C. (Body Under Construction): lil herc

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

lil herc


lil herc
Originally uploaded by BillBigBill.
I need to do some research on this guy but from what I understand he is under 13 years of age and built to the hilt! I was taught that a child's body should mature to the age of at least 15 before they start to weight train making this totally fucked up on this kids parents part. They don't recommend weight training cause the muscles that are built can hinder proper bone growth by restricting the bones ability to lengthen ..(Ha I said restricting the bone). Somewhere down the line in the recent past this kids father was caught giving him steroids!! I don't if its true or not.. I have to research.. More to come..

2 Comments:

Blogger idobcool said...

That just looks WRONG!

11:53 AM  
Blogger BigBill said...

Yeah!! Another pic that is small. I will try to get more info on this post with a better picture. I want to know if his sick ass father was giving him steroid cock-tails. Supposedly the kid didn't even know how to play video games or a lot of regular kid shit because he was stuck in the gym all the time. More to come,,,

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home